René Cassin is a charity working to promote and protect universal human rights, drawing on Jewish experience and values.
We achieve this by campaigning for change in defined human rights areas – through a combination of advocacy, policy analysis, public campaigning and education and building the capacity of activists to promote and protect human rights.
- Beijing 2022 – forever known as the #GenocideGames
- Review of 2021, women’s rights festival, and all the latest campaign news – newsletter 21 December 2021
- 2021 – looking back at our year, and forward to the challenges ahead
- Our Human Rights Act under threat – what does this mean to us?
- Verdict: Genocide!
- Human Rights Shabbat 2021 (5782): The Right to Food View more